Saturday, December 5, 2009

Majorly awesome discovery!

Having a perky round butt (Yes, perky and round. Not big ass as Gaga like to refer to my butt.) can make a regular jean shopping day turn into a nightmarish hell.  Now make that a shopping day for skinny jeans...that basically turn the experience into the 7th level of Dante's inferno -- attempting to stuff yourself into those ridiculous skinny jeans while cursing at it, then freeze in front of the mirror gaping at the horrendous image in front of you.  Horrifying isn't it?

But thank the fashion god for whoever invented this jeans leggings creation!  After trying them on, I'm filled with the tears of joy.  It's been a very very long time since I found a perfect pair of jeans that perfectly wrap around my butt and leave no gap in the back of my waist!!!  Plus like any kind of leggings, it has the beauty of trimming down your shape making your butt perk in the right way and tug in the tummy without making you suffocate.  I highly recommend this to anyone...unless you're one of those skinny girls that can dive into any pair of jeans with a perfect 10.

And where I got these jeans leggings?  I came across them at a store called Garage (I live in Canada by the way).  I haven't seen them anywhere yet in other stores including the more common chain stores like H&M and Forever 21.  But you may never know. 
Picture borrowed from Garage's website: www.garage.ca

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you buy them yet? Gaga

Archichi said...

Yesh. Mission accomplished. One smokin' hot butt coming up!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online